Thursday, January 1, 2015

Gifted Challenges: Top five blog posts of 2014

OK, so I have succumbed. I have seen the listmania everywhere - writers and bloggers listing the top whatever for just about everything.

Yes, I already noted my favorite gifted education articles of 2014. But at the last minute, I decided to put together a short list of the top five Gifted Challenges blog posts that were the most popular over the past year.




Tips for taming test anxiety (because even gifted kids get anxious)

Why some teachers just don't "get it" about gifted education

Ten reasons why your gifted child procrastinates

Why aren't you advocating for your gifted child?

Ten essential tips to help your gifted teen plan for college

Readers: Thanks for making this a great year. Wishing you a wonderful new year ahead.

Gail

Please list any blog posts you have read over the past year (on this blog or others) that have been meaningful. And let me know of any topics you would like to see over the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment